1. What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?
-Nikki, Niqui, Nicollete, Snikki,
2. What books on your shelf are begging to be read?
-A piece of Cake
3. How often do you doodle? What do your doodles look like?
-All the time, in homework, tests, any paper in front of me
4. What do you do if you can’t sleep at night? Do you count sheep? Toss and Turn? Try to get up and do something productive?
-I play on my phone or toss and turn
5. How many days could you last in solitary confinement? How would you do it?
- probably 1 month and I would just count down the days until I get out
6. Do you save old greeting cards and letters? Throw them away?
-Yes I save them
7. Who is the biggest pack rat you know?
8. When making an entrance in to a party, do you make your presence known? Do you slip in and look for someone you know? Do you sneak in quietly and find a safe spot to roost?
9. What is your strongest sense? If you had to give one up, which would it be?
-humor and I wouldn’t give up anything
10. How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?
11. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
-Santa Clause was real
12. What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?
- singing an drinking :)
13. Who performs the most random acts of kindness out of everyone you know?
14. How often do you read the newspaper? Which paper? Which sections?
15. Which animals scare you most? Why?
16. Are you more likely to avoid conflict or engage it head-on?
- I avoid conflict
17. What was the most recent compliment you’ve received and savoured?
-that I have a beautiful singing voice
18. What is something about yourself that you hope will change, but probably never will?
- be a size 4
19. Are you a creature of habit? Explain.
20. Are you high maintenance? Explain.
-Yess I need my materials but I go with the flow
21. When was the last time you really pushed yourself to your physical limits?
-a week ago
22. Do you have a whole lot of acquaintances or just a few very close friends? Why?
- both! Which is amazing. I have people who I can have fun with as well as talk to seriously
23. Are you more inclined to “build your own empire” or unleash the potential of others?
- build t own, I want to be an entrepreneur
24. What’s a strange occurrence you’ve experienced but have never (or rarely) shared with anyone?
25. What do you think about more than anything else?
26. What’s something that amazes you?
- the world and humans its incredible how we grow from a baby to a person with in years
27. Do you prefer that people shoot straight with you or temper their words? Why?
Be honest!!! Stop lying
28. Where’s your favourite place to take an out-of-town guest?
- Tokyo Hibachi sushi
29. What’s one thing you’d rather pay someone to do than do yourself? Why?
30. Do you have a catchphrase?
31. What’s your reaction towards people who are outspoken about their beliefs? What conditions cause you to dislike or, conversely, enjoy talking with them?
-I understand them and their views. I just hate when they say that support something and not have a logical reason why.
32. How and where do you prefer to study?
33. What position do you sleep in?
34. What’s your all-time favourite town or city? Why?
-Venice Italy, it’s incredibly beautiful and unique
35. What are the top three qualities that draw you to someone new?
- eyes, mannerism, smile
36. How has your birth order/characteristics of siblings affected you?
I am an only child so I am lonely.
37. If you could eliminate one weakness or limitation in your life, what would it be?
- bad question.
38. If you could restore one broken relationship, which would it be?
- Michael <3 I miss you
39. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
/ I love my name, Nikki is a name that describes me, it’s bubbly and fun!
40. Do you believe ignorance is bliss? Why or why not?
-no. Don’t ask why either
41. What do you consider unforgivable?
- breaking a second chance of trust
42. Have you forgiven yourself for past personal failures? Why or why not?
-no, because you can’t or rarely change it
43. How difficult is it for you to forgive someone who refuses to apologize?
-you can’t forgive them
44.Do you hold any convictions that you would be willing to die for?
- yes…? Idk
45. To what extent do you trust people? Explain.
- a wide range
46. In what area of your life are you immature?
- I’m not
47. What was the best news you ever received?
- that I got into Archmere Academy/ I am a mastersinger
48. How difficult is it for you to be honest, even when your words may be hurtful or unpopular?
- it is but I always say If I was in the position I would want someone to tell me the truth
6 months ago · 0 notes